Në vëmendje, ju quheni të rregjistruar në një kurs, vetëm atëherë kur të keni bashkelidhur në këtë e-mail
Të dhënat bankare:
Emri i llogarisë: Shoqata Shqiptare “Urgjenca Mjekesore”
Numri i llogarisë bankare: 000 0063 4881
IBN code: AL08 2121 1009 0000 0000 0063 4881
SWIFT code: CDISALTRXXX
E rëndëishme për tu mbajtur mend:
Advanced Pediatric Emergency Care Course
Objectives: The course will enable each enrolled participant to develop an in-depth knowledge of selected aspects of Paediatric Emergency Medicine. The course therefore complements prior knowledge; and introduces elements relevant to advanced practice in Paediatric Emergency medicine. It is not designed to be all inclusive – it is simply impossible to cover every aspect of Paediatric Emergency Medicine in one day programme. Topics will vary from course to course depending on relevance and new information eg new guidelines/research etc.Overview: Provide an academic description, an outline of the content covered by the course and a description of the learning experience students can expect to get:Each iteration of the course will be different to reflect the constant changing of evidence and new guidelines available in PEM. The selected topics will reflect areas where: ·
New knowledge is available
· Guidelines have been developed or revised
· There is clinical importance Each topic will:
· Be delivered by a specialist in PEM
· Be relevant to day-to-day care in a typical paediatric emergency department
Provide details of the Graduate Attributes and Skills provided by the course:
This Course will enable the student to:
· Consolidate up to date knowledge on selected important and relevant topics in Paediatric Emergency medicine
· Reflect on current “best practice” in areas of PEM where the evidence base is poor
Develop an understanding of challenges and dilemmas faced in PEM practice
Pretest (if applicable):NO
But pre requisites: The course participant should have:
· Some experience of working in an environment where ill and injured children of all ages are seen and treated
· A willingness to discuss management and challenge tutors in small group discussion
EMERGENCY MEDICINE CORE COMPETENCES COURSE
The EMCC (Emergency Medicine Core Competences) course is an intensive 3-day simulation-based nonprofit course in Emergency Medicine, established by Dr. Eric Dryver from Lund, Sweden.
At upcoming SEEEDMC in Tirana, we will organise a shorter, hybrid version of EMCC, focusing on highest- yield topics, deliverd online and in person;
* EKG in EM (online, 17 May)
* approach to Acid-Base and Gas analysis. (online, 17 May)
* Likelihoods & decisions (workshop; 90′)
* Neurological station (workshop; 90′)
* Resuscitation 1 (workshop; 90′)
* Resuscitation 2 (workshop; 90’)
The key aspects of the course are focus on scenario-based learning and group discussion. Atendees can expect intense course based on real-life scenarios with active participation.
The course at SEEEDMC will be delivered in two parts;
A) online: a three hour session on 17th may 2023 (18h-21h) covering:
a. EKG in EM (1,5h) and
b. approach to Acid-Base and Gas analysis.
B) B) live workshop on 27th may covering “decision-making in EM”, Neurology cases and whole afternoon of resuscitation cases.
Course syllabus handles wider scenarios not covered in other resuscitation courses and is thus appropriate for residents with at least minimal experience in EM.